Advocacy - Research!
Discover a deeper dive with our partners and resources.
- Public Policies - Key areas that this Chamber stands behind are outlined in the policy statement section and cover: Employment Relations, Economic Development, Education, Energy and Environmental, General Business, Health Care, Immigration, Taxes and Spending, Tort Reform, and Transportation.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Texas Association of Business
- Texas Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives
- Western Association of Chamber Executives
- Texas Oil and Gas Association
- Texas-Mexico Trade Coalition
- Texas Secretary of State
- Texas Workforce Commission
- Texas Education Agency
- Voters Guide
- Texas Bullet Train
- Gregg County
- Smith County
- City of Longview
- Longview Economic Development Corporation
- City of Longview, Comprehensive Plan
Reach out to Suzanne Brown, 903.237.4003, firstname.lastname@example.org, to #JoinTheMovement!