Leadership Longview participants are selected by members of the Leadership Longview Admissions Committee.
Criteria for selection includes:
- Applicants must live in the Longview area.
- Applicants are selected from a cross section of Longview community life. Those qualified candidates not selected are encouraged to re-apply the following year.
- A history of involvement or a strong desire to become actively involved in the community.
- An interest in personal development and community issues.
- A willingness to serve the Longview community following graduation by assuming greater leadership responsibilities within civic, charitable, and community organizations.
- A commitment to program attendance and participation requirements.
- The applicant's company/organization must be an active member of the Longview Chamber of Commerce to take advantage of the member tuition rate.
See the Leadership Longview Frequently Asked Questions